Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeRosterLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Click To Donate To N7
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Statistics
We have 53 registered users
The newest registered user is jedaicree

Our users have posted a total of 331 messages in 162 subjects

Website Reconstruction

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Nelson
Captain
Captain
Nelson

Website Reconstruction Empty
PostSubject: Website Reconstruction   Website Reconstruction EmptySun 6 Mar - 2:50

Ok guys the website is coming along pretty well.. I just would like to know if you guys have any suggestions on the design post in reply here if you have any suggestions what so ever. Just would like some input from the clan on this that way everyone is satisfied with the look of the website.
Back to top Go down
http://www.clann7.com
Z3RO
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant
Z3RO

PostSubject: Re: Website Reconstruction   Website Reconstruction EmptySun 6 Mar - 10:50

I think it looks great, no suggestions that I can think of. Although I do remember you mentioning something about an intro page...is that not happening anymore?
Back to top Go down
Av8tion
Colonel
Colonel
Av8tion

PostSubject: Re: Website Reconstruction   Website Reconstruction EmptySun 6 Mar - 11:51

when the links in white are hovered over they turn black, making them dissappear... perhaps changing the color to a red would be better...

EDIT: fixed it myself... changed it to the same red as the form fill color
Back to top Go down
Nelson
Captain
Captain
Nelson

PostSubject: Re: Website Reconstruction   Website Reconstruction EmptySun 13 Mar - 3:54

yah i have a lot of things that are getting change and i have another staff member helping me with the design seeing how i do struggle in the design department. So Bigeasy is now the designer and im just making it happen. So i had to give credit where credit was due.
Back to top Go down
Nelson
Captain
Captain
Nelson

PostSubject: Re: Website Reconstruction   Website Reconstruction EmptySun 13 Mar - 3:57

o and zero yes i do have an idea for an intro page and i have in fact already started on it and is near finished along with music however i have not yet figured how im going to integrate it other than hosting it off my on computer and having it redirect to this forum. Which would work completely fine however, im currently working on the actual forum itself then i will continue coding the intro page. The forumotion website limits me to what i can do and how i can perform however i hope this forum will be sufficient because it would be very time consuming for me to have to code and host a forum on my home pc. thanks for the feedback guys!
Back to top Go down
N7 BIGEASY
Sergeant
Sergeant
N7 BIGEASY

PostSubject: Re: Website Reconstruction   Website Reconstruction EmptySun 13 Mar - 22:48

Dude I am lovin the music on here. for real.
Back to top Go down
Mako
First Sergeant
First Sergeant

PostSubject: Re: Website Reconstruction   Website Reconstruction EmptyMon 14 Mar - 14:58

>.> horrid choice of m,usic thankfully i got plugins to remove it so i can still enjoy the site Very Happy like the color scheme for the forums though so far
Back to top Go down
Z3RO
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant
Z3RO

PostSubject: Re: Website Reconstruction   Website Reconstruction EmptyMon 14 Mar - 21:35

music? i dont hear shit...and yes my speakers are on
Back to top Go down
Nelson
Captain
Captain
Nelson

PostSubject: Re: Website Reconstruction   Website Reconstruction EmptyTue 15 Mar - 20:50

if you dont have the bandwidth to play it wont start... however, that might not be the case in your situation. If you have a good connection then im not sure why it wouldnt be working for only you.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Website Reconstruction   Website Reconstruction Empty

Back to top Go down

Website Reconstruction
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General :: Suggestions-
Jump to: