Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeRosterLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Click To Donate To N7
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Statistics
We have 53 registered users
The newest registered user is jedaicree

Our users have posted a total of 331 messages in 162 subjects

Best weapon/perk

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Jager4Breakfast
Sergeant
Sergeant
Jager4Breakfast

Best weapon/perk Empty
PostSubject: Best weapon/perk   Best weapon/perk EmptyWed 23 Feb - 2:12

Well we might as well have one on the best weapon perk combo since we have one on the worst...

I'll go first. Favorite load out is scavenger pro, sleight of hand pro and marathon with the red commando with a suppressor Smile

But as of lately I have been pissing people off with scavenger pro, warlord pro and marathon with the greatest gun of all time....my paintball gun (MPL) with a suppressor and rapid fire....red of course
Back to top Go down
Z3RO
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant
Z3RO

Best weapon/perk Empty
PostSubject: Re: Best weapon/perk   Best weapon/perk EmptyWed 23 Feb - 13:14

Flak Jacket
Warlord
Second Chance/Tactical Mask
(All Pro of course)

M60 w/ Grip & Extended Mags
Strela

Semtex/Frag
Concussion
Claymore

This is probably the most beast class I've been able to come up with. The M60 is a 2-3 shot kill on Core, 1-2 Hardcore. While it has some nasty recoil, Grip helps with that problem, and it's fairly easy to learn how to control. Slap on Extended Mags with it and you never have to reload as well (200/0 on spawn).

Since your slow moving you need to post up with it a lot, or else you'll lose on the draw unless lag is working in your favor. That's where Flak Jacket comes in, for obvious reasons.

As far as the 3rd perk goes...I tend to go with Second chance more out of preference. But if you choose Tactical Mask, it will be almost impossible to move you.

Now the main argument against Second Chance is "If I kill you, you should stay dead. Not Fall and pull out a pistol." Granted the only time I hear this is if someone gets killed by a Second Chance user. But look at it this way...If you get killed by someone in Second Chance, you deserve to die just as much as they did. Because you just got killed by someone who is practically stuck where they are, who only has a pistol...and here's the kicker, HAS ONE HP. quite literally anything can kill someone in Second Chance. But if that person has good aim and a nice trigger finger they can ideally take 1-2 sometimes 3 people down with them.
Back to top Go down
Firewarrior89
Sergeant First Class
Sergeant First Class
Firewarrior89

Best weapon/perk Empty
PostSubject: Re: Best weapon/perk   Best weapon/perk EmptyThu 24 Feb - 20:31

I personally think the m14 with warlord is by far my favorite combination.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Best weapon/perk Empty
PostSubject: Re: Best weapon/perk   Best weapon/perk Empty

Back to top Go down

Best weapon/perk
Page 1 of 1