Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeRosterLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Click To Donate To N7
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Statistics
We have 53 registered users
The newest registered user is jedaicree

Our users have posted a total of 331 messages in 162 subjects

A "Welcome" Message from your platoon gunny

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Mako
First Sergeant
First Sergeant

A "Welcome" Message from your platoon gunny Empty
PostSubject: A "Welcome" Message from your platoon gunny   A "Welcome" Message from your platoon gunny EmptyMon 17 Jan - 17:06

Hello welcome to the second platoon. Your emblems will be blue and you will likely fallow whatever sergeant that runs your squad. This for now is thunder i will edit this post as new squads become formed. I am a very aggressive man. I fight hard loud and very pissed off. I will not under any situation short of you being by yourself stand for ANY rage quiting in the middle of a game. I dont care if your the French on jungle and theres just you and 3 n7's left against the entire veitcong begging to be nuked as thousands of players join your game and your running low on ammo. granted your actual situation will greatly vary the point remains the same. If your negative if your losing by a mass margin if your getting mud stomped, you are NOT to leave the game and leave whatever personal willing to stay and fight high and dry.

Any who disobey this mandate will be talked to. Repeat offenders will be yelled at. First platoon might accept rage quiting the high up brass might look at it as not a huge deal. But im sure as HELL not going to allow it. This is my one and only mandate. No retreat no surrender if your losing take out as many motherfuckers with you as you can.

You're never beaten until you admit it. I intend that this platoon is NEVER beaten we might lose but we wont be defeated.

From here check any relevant information you need as well as with your squad leaders for schedules on drills and practices. These will be posted once cleared threw the platoon staff then individual squad leaders. More to come as things are organized.
Back to top Go down
vE Beryllium
Captain
Captain

PostSubject: Re: A "Welcome" Message from your platoon gunny   A "Welcome" Message from your platoon gunny EmptyFri 21 Jan - 18:04

I agree with Kex here on this one 2nd platoon. I am Beryllium or Reid if you get to know me. Here in 2nd platoon we don't like rage quitting or any other bullshit you might have to offer. We try to keep a tight ship here. I would also like to mention to Kex and Thunder that we need more members in our platoons so get your asses out there and recruit more people.
Back to top Go down
Av8tion
Colonel
Colonel
Av8tion

PostSubject: Re: A "Welcome" Message from your platoon gunny   A "Welcome" Message from your platoon gunny EmptySat 22 Jan - 22:55

Kex wrote:
You're never beaten until you admit it.

And if you think that's a bunch of philosophical bullshit I direct you to Z3RO's youtube video...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A "Welcome" Message from your platoon gunny   A "Welcome" Message from your platoon gunny Empty

Back to top Go down

A "Welcome" Message from your platoon gunny
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: B Company :: Headquarters-
Jump to: